a little insight into ongoing home/garden projects and everyday life...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

intro

My goals for this blog are to keep in touch with family and friends and share our home/garden projects (and any adventures)...while remaining somewhat anonymous to visiting guests.

I married my best friend.

Chocolate is one of my best friends. (I’m not married to chocolate.)

As hectic as it can be, I love my job.

I am a graphic designer and also work in public relations.

I aspire to learn as much about gardening as I can from my parents.

The makeovers in our house will continue over our lifetimes. I’m willing to accept that, and I guess we’ll never be bored!

I love stationery, and I love to write letters. I try to write at least two letters a month. Sometimes I fall behind and write no letters for a couple of months and then catch up by writing 10 letters over a couple of days.

I really love sending packages in the mail. I always have great intentions on sending birthday presents on time, but unfortunately, I’m almost always late.

I like the smell of rain.

I’m proud of my husband - he’s brilliant and kind-hearted.

My cat does something to make me laugh at least twice daily.

I’m 29 years old.

I’m looking forward to my 30s.

I’m not a morning person.

I enjoy planning parties...especially celebrations.

I wish I was more organized, but I’m working on it.

I’m trying to keep my house clutter-free, but it’s tough...getting better though.

I always smile at people, and I like it when they smile back.

I’m always cold...even in the hot summers...the A/C keeps me chilled.

I would love a vacation home in the mountains.

I enjoy cooking with fresh herbs.

I’m claustrophobic...not a fan of elevators.

I don't understand why many drivers find it difficult to use turn signals.

I miss all of my childhood cartoons...Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Droopy...I’m trying to collect the DVDs.

I don’t understand the need for some people to “look important” by talking on their cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home