a little insight into ongoing home/garden projects and everyday life...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lack of entries

Sorry! Work has been quite crazy – I’m like a graphic design factory, pumping out publications incessantly. To keep you from doing work, I’m posting a few fun websites:

A portfolio that makes me embarrassed to even consider myself a graphic designer. I wish I had an ounce of his talent! (warning: has sound, but you can turn it off)


A cappella singing horses – really! (Click on each horse.)

Great photos of big puppies, Oliver and Hugo

Trailer for 30 Rock starring Tina Fey

Old school postcards for design inspiration

For animal lovers

Our fun friends Hannah and Tim chronicled their journey with Slowly, their Grand Banks Classic boat, up and down the East coast

A great grammar reference guide for writers

Neat poster design

Click on “Free Silverware” at the bottom for some free fonts

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cappela singing horses?? You have way too much time on your hands:)

13.9.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home